FD-03 Ultrasonic Portable Detector Fetal Doppler Color Display Baby Heart Rate Monitor for Pregnant Women 1. Working frequency: 2.0 MHz +/- 10%
2. Ultrasonic output power: Iob=<10 mW/cm2
3. Overall Sensitivity: >= 90 dB (Integrated sensitivity 200mm away from the the surface of the probe).
4. While measuring integrated sensitivity, using the Doppler frequency (300 +/- 50)Hz.
5. Reflecting target speed: 10cm /s ~ 40cm /s.
6. FHR measuring range: No narrower than 50bpm-240bpm (+/- 2bpm). (Beat Per Minute)
7. FHR Accuracy: +/- 2 BPM
8. Spatial-peak temp-peak acoustic pressure: =< 0.1 MPa.
9. Negative Peak Sound Pressure: (p_)<1Mpa.
10. Output Beam Intensity: (Iob)<20mW/cm2.
11. Spatial-peak temporal-average derived Intensity: (Ispta)<100mW/cm2.
12. Continuous working time: >= 5h (Low battery capacity or large volume may reduce working hours).
13. Coupling gel acoustic impedance:1.5 ~1.6 (105g/cm2.s).
14. Audio output power: =<1.0W
15. Battery type recommended: Two pieces of 1.5 V DC battery (SIZE AA LR6), not included.
16. Working environment: Temperatrue: +5 degree C ~ +40 degree C, Humidity: =< 80% 17. Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 106kPa.
18. Transport and storage environment: Temperatrue: -10 degree C ~+40 degree C, Humidity: =< 80%.
19. Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 106kPa, well-ventilated room without corrosive gases.