3M 50 PCS 9010 N95 Anti-particle Material Anti-PM2.5 Folding Mask without Breathing Valve 1. Closely fit the face, the essential elements of professional anti-mite masks.
2. Headband design, suitable for long-term wear, to help achieve a good adhesion.
3. The nose clip can be shaped to fix the most easily loose noses on both sides, effectively shielding the polluted air.
4. Three-dimensional cutting, designed for Asian face, all-round fit.
5. High-efficiency electrostatic filter cotton, strong filterability, filter particles.
6. Applicable fields: dust, PM25, fog, dust storm, flu, pollen and other non-oily particulate matter, dust generated during construction, metal casting, mining, electronics, pharmaceutical, cement, wood processing and polishing.
7. Easy to carry and share.
8. Material: Microfiber.
Headband mask wearing method:
1. Face the side of the mask without the nose clip so that the nose clip is above the mask.
2. Hold the mask against your chin and use your hands to pull the lower headband over your head as far back as the back of your neck.
3. Pull the upper headband over the top of the head and place it over the back of the neck.
4. Place your fingers on the middle of the metal nose clip, press from the center to the sides, and press in the shape of the bridge of the nose until it is fully pressed into the shape of the bridge of the nose (do not operate with one hand).
1. Wear a mask and wear a leak tightness check.
2. Please read and understand the instruction manual before use to understand the scope of application, how to wear it and how to use it.
3. Improper application of protective masks may result in illness or even death.
4. When wearing the protective mask, wear the airtightness check as instructed by the instructions to ensure proper wearing.
5. When the protective mask is damaged, dirty or has excessive breathing resistance, the mask should be replaced in time.
6. The protective mask should not be washed. Do not modify the mask by yourself.
7. When not in use, store the protective mask in a clean environment.
8. Protective masks are occupational protective products and are not designed for children.
9. In order to ensure that users get complete product information, this product is not sold in zero.