3M 25 PCS 9002V N90 Dustproof Anti-PM2.5 Head-mounted Filter Type Mask with Breathing Valve 1. It can be used to protect certain non-oily particles and to reduce the odor of certain organic substances. Examples of non-oily particles include dust (such as mineral dust, metal dust, fiber dust, grain dust or dust), pollen and some fog.
2. Unprotected: all kinds of gases and vapors, oily particulate matter (such as oil smoke, oil mist, asphalt)
Smoke, etc.). Not recommended for smoke protection (such as welding or casting). This protective mask does not produce oxygen and should not be used in an oxygen deficient environment.
3. The aluminum strip design fits each different nose shape, making the mask and nose perfect.
4. The elastic cord can be fixed firmly, has good flexibility and elasticity, and is suitable for most face types.
5. No weld seam at the chin for a more comfortable fit.
6. Soft lining, greatly improving the wearer’s comfort and air tightness, making the wearing more comfortable and safe. The surface of the cushion is anti-fouling and anti-sweat treatment, making the mask more durable.
7. High-efficiency electrostatic filter cotton with low respiratory resistance and more than 90% filtration efficiency for non-oily particulate matter and dust.
8. Cold flow exhalation valve, sealed when inhaling, easy to open when exhaling, reducing the accumulation of heat and moisture, breathing more comfortable, suitable for long-term hot and humid environment.
9. Use with filter cotton to direct airflow away from the eyes and face, reducing fogging of eye protectors.
1. Please read and understand the instruction manual before use to understand the scope of application, how to wear it and how to use it.
2. Improper application of protective masks may result in illness or even death.
3. When wearing the protective mask, wear a tightness check as instructed in the instructions to ensure proper wearing.
4. When the protective mask is damaged, dirty or has excessive breathing resistance, the mask should be replaced in time.
5. The protective mask should not be washed. Do not modify the mask by yourself.
6. When not in use, store the protective mask in a clean environment.
7. Protective masks are occupational protective products and are not designed for children.